Conference Proceedings & Recordings 2013
2013 Proceedings & Recordings
Table of Contents
All rights of the producers and of the owners of the sessions reproduced are reserved. Unauthorized copying, hiring, lending, public performance and broadcasting of these recordings are prohibited.
Jaini Clougher, BSc., BVSc., ECIR Group Inc. President
- Welcome and Introduction
Eleanor M. Kellon, VMD
- The ECIR Group: Clearinghouse for Clinical/Epidemiological Information
- Getting the Right Diagnosis for PPID/ Cushing's and EMS/IR
- Endothelin-1: Key Player in Equine Laminitis?
- Iron overload and Insulin Resistance
- Roles of Minerals in Insulin Sensitivity
Kathleen Gustafson, PhD
- Obesity and Inflammation
Jannalee Smithey, EDO and Kathleen Gustafson, PhD
- Nutrition Complexities and Mineral Profiles of Hay
- Summary, Questions & Answers
Robert M. Bowker, VMD, PhD
- Laminitis: Why is it good for the coffin bone to be porous while in women we call it osteoporosis?
- Laminitis: The suspensory apparatus of the coffin bone: its functioning in health and disease.
- The Vascular Cushion of the Frog: What does it do??
- Nerves, Nerves, Nerves: Why are they so important to the horse?
There are three choices for receiving recording downloads:
(Kellon, Gustafson and Smithey)
198 MB MP3 File
137 MB MP3 File
Parts 1 and 2
(All 4 speakers)
198+137 MB MP3 File